SHT RIVET NUT TOOLType：RIVET NUT SIMPLE HAND TOOLS
• This hand tool was designed to install any rivet nut ranging in size from M4-M10 , and is ideal for small production work andprototyping.
• Very cheap hand tools.
SHT Part Number
Thread Size Part Number M4 SHT-1-M4 M5 SHT-1-M5 M6 SHT-1-M6 M8 SHT-1-M8 M10 SHT-1-M10Instructions for use
1. Use a socket hex head screw to set up a bearing set, with bearing plate configuration as shown
2. Install the bearing set and screw onto the hole of the wrench
3. Screw the rivet nut onto the setup, until tight.
4. Insert hex key into the head of the screw and start to install the part.
5. To begin, rotate between 90 – 180 degrees
6. For one rotation, the closing angle between the hex key and wrench is approximately 20 – 30 degrees. Repeat the action, rotate between 90 – 180 degrees each time
7. Before installation
8. As installation complete, there will be an obvious increase in the installation torque. Begin to recede the screw.
(The number of turns for installation depends on the panel thickness of the material, normally ranging from 1 – 4 turns. The thinner the material, the more turns required.)